WELCOME

aYurp

mario

himself

himself

Sunday, June 13, 2010

reflection 4

I have been going through i personal dilemma ever since my college decision had been made. Which major should i go into? The question is this, what am i willing to do for the money? My dilemma is whether i pursue a sweet major and try to get a sweet job, but it could potentially have less pay and harder to find employment. Or the other hand is to pursue a boring hard major, and more easily find a job and get higher pay. I've heard it is hard to succeed in something you dont like to do, but i also heard that eventually you will get a job, will not like your job, and you need the money. So my decision is split. To add to difficulty, the school im in now, which to change i would need to change majors, is giving me a scholarship to attend. This school is the business school. I want to do astronomy. Maybe engineering. But who knows, i could apply for scholarships for the science school, but its difficult and what if i dont get a scholarship. SO as you can see, i am confused. Oh well, i will hope to find out soon. I think i will work to feel out where im at to decide what course to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment