WELCOME

aYurp

mario

himself

himself

Sunday, October 4, 2009

One political issue i am interested in?

Of course, one main issue of politics that interests me in many ways is the issue over gay marriages. The issue is that even today in the free world of America it is still illegal, frowned upon, or not recognized for same sex couples to get married. I happen to live in a unique situation. My neighbors to the right are a gay female couple, and to the right is a gay male couple. They are both really great people. And the lesbians are some of the coolest bunch i have ever met--just overall great people. The lesbians were also married somewhere in the carribean or something. Knowing such people and being friends with such people makes me serious about how this group of humans, doing no harm to anyone, are being restricted in the United States to their access to pursuit of happiness. The idea is wack. There can be regulations on gay couples adopting kids and stuff, but overall they should not be restricted. I also am looking out for my bicurious future.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I also have neighboors who are gay. And they are by far some of the nicest people i know, and they're so down to earth. Everyone should be able to have access to marry the person they choose to be with no matter the sex.

    ReplyDelete