WELCOME

aYurp

mario

himself

himself

Sunday, May 16, 2010

reflection 1

So it looks like all of my plans for college are set.
i will be going to virginia tech. i will be going with a couple friends, but i decided to room with a random, because i didnt want to get sick of one of my friends, id rather it be a random person.
I am somwhat excited for my plans. i am very happy to be on my own, but the idea of going to a farm ville town doesnt appeal to me. unfortunately virginia doesnt have the kind of colleges i was looking for, and since scholarships are difficult for out of state, especially for good schools, i chose tech. on the up side, my sister will be there with me for however long she wants to stay studying.
I will be studying business management at first, although i was thinking about engineering. the truth is i do not know what i want to do, and i dont see how any 18 year old would know, unless you are a creepy kid who always had a passion for one thing, which i think is sort of a waste for the endless horizon youth. we will see though. i also received a scholarship. it isnt the most money, but it does help.
nevertheless, i know i will have fun at vt. i just dont want to lose my passion for big cities because of living in blacksburg. i think college will be as good as i make it, though. i doubt i will complain anyways when im there.
plus they have awesome football and great sports. and great intramural sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment