WELCOME

aYurp

mario

himself

himself

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Favorite HOliday

my Favorite holiday used to be easter. I loved looking for eggs and coloring them and eating them then eating peeps and getting an easter basket. But Easter's fun died out along with the increase in my age. Now, i would have to say my favorite holiday is either Christmas or Halloween. I cant really decide between those two. I love christmas because it comes hand in hand with winter break which also entails New years. So overall, during christmas, i get presents, get to give presents to my family, i dont have to do any household chores or jobs or yardwork, i can eat all day and watch movies and do anything. Then open the remainder of presents later. And sometimes if it is an awesome present, i get to use it that day, and that makes the day awesome. And the food and nog is sweet too. For halloween the day and night is awesome too. There are pumpkins, pumkin seeds, and candy! candy is so good and you can indulge yourself. And there are usually parties and the girls dress up in scandalous outfits which is awesome. Or you can go trick or treating. All the houses are made up to be spooky and everywhere you go there is a theme or spookiness. GOOd times. And those are the best holidays. Both times, you get to spend time with family and friends, which i cant think of a better way to have fun.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I also love those holidays. Everyone's so happy on both Christmas and Halloween! Love the food and parties. And i love the scandalous outfits girls wear too...creep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you austin. How can you not love easter anymore?! still such a great holiday. I agree with the christmas, but not the nog. i do not like egg nog makes me want to vommit. Uh halloween, scandalous outfits...creep you would not even have a chance to see girls in them. just kidding, but really. love you, and steph too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was surprised that you even considered Easter as one of your favorite holidays but then when you started talking about the easter egg hunts and all that stuff it reminded me how much I loved easter egg hunts. But in the end I would have to say Christmas is the best holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austin I think you and your inner-child have more in common than you think, I love easter too, not because of the commercial aspect (the bunny, the eggs, what the hell?) but more for the traditional white-American traditional values that it celebrates. :^)

    ReplyDelete